| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Akune in April is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in April is very slightly soggy. Around 177.4mm (7in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 12:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Akune April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Akune, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Akune: