| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Akune in February is a little cool at 7.7 °C (45.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.3 °C (39.7 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid. Circa 93.6mm (3.7in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Akune February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Akune, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Akune: