| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Akune in May is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in May is dampish. A sizable 204.1mm (8in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:24 long and the longest day is 14:04 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Akune May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Akune, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Akune: