| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Akune in November is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 90.5mm (3.6in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 10:50 long with an average length of 10:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Akune November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Akune, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Akune: