| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Akune in October is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 101.7mm (4in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 10:51 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Akune October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Akune, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Akune: