| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Akune in September is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in September is wettish. Around 198.3mm (7.8in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Akune September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Akune, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Akune: